POLYAMIDE - NYLON (PA): Polyamide is a polymer that contains monomers bonded by peptide bonds. They can form proteins, wool and silk naturally as well as nylon, kevlar and sodium polyaspartate synthetically.
• Flexible, rigid and slippery surface,
• Good mechanic and thermal resistance,
• Resistance to high energy radiation (Gamma, X-Ray),
• Weak chemical resistance,
• Resistance to some specific acids and bases,
• High water and humidity content – therefore, it experiences change in its size.
• Attention should be paid for precision.
• It has resistance against instantaneous impacts and vibrations as a result of humidity absorbency; therefore, dynamic tensions can be absorbed.
Types: Nylons are named according to the amount of carbon atoms that they contain. Like Nylon 6, Nylon 6.6, Nylon 6.10 Nylon 8.
AREAS OF USE:
1 - Machinery production,
2 - Industrial wheels,
3 - Pulleys,
4 - Bearings,
5 - Fibers,
6 - Toothbrushes,
7 - Fish tape,
8 - Automotive sub-industry,
9 - Production of gears and berth,
10 - Insulation of electrical wires,
11 - In electric blankets,
12 - Fabrics,
13 - Clothes,
14 - Socks and knitting works,
15 - Coating of metal furniture that are durable against impacts,
16 - Food industry,
17 - Hospital equipment and supplies,
Packaging of Petrochemical Products:
1-Provided in polyethylene bags that have 25kg or 50kg capacity.
2-If customer requests so, it can be prepared in bigbags that have 1250 kg capacity.
Daily prices of petrochemical products?
Global prices of petrochemical products?
Import of petrochemical products?
Export of petrochemical products?
Rules of export for petrochemical products?
Analysis of petrochemical products?